Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

I try to stay low key in my day to day life but it's a little hard to do when the things you say and do are just a little "over the top". I've got some close family members who read my blogs so needless to say there's never a dull moment during family gatherings.

Like Slater always says...."Em...there's the line, and there's you crossing it".

I dont hold back from sarcastic comments, I take every little moment that presents itself to make a joke, and I can run a line of bullshit a mile long.

I get friends that tell me "I can't believe you blogged that shit, youre fuckin crazy." Crazy is as crazy writes.

The truth is, as anyone will tell you, I tend to exaggerate things just a bit. I dont call them exaggerations as much as I call it giving details. What fun would my trip to get a pizza, while drunk, be if I didnt give the details of what I was feeling?

I got drunk. I ordered pizza. I was paranoid with an open beer in the car. I made it home without incident and ate the pizza.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Boring!

I almost went to school for architecture (for real, not being a George Costanza) so you have to be very detail oriented. Architecture is no fun if all you envision is plywood and wood framing members.

I get my kicks out of entertaining people with funny blogs and feel pure when people tell me that my serious blogs are inspiring or helpful to them. Why place myself in one category? Comedy. Sappy. Romantic. Erotica. Political. Religious. As long as I dont fall into the category of boring I am content.